Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why I Started Doing Cursive / Calligraphy....

I was 15 years young when cursive caught my eyes. I started watching Tattoos artists on T.V. Every time I would find a Chicano book or a Tattoo Book i would study them and practice with my own cursive. When I would be at school Done with my class work I would do some cursive on a piece of paper it wasn't that amazing like other people would look at it.The people that would look at my little work they would ask for something for me to do. Then Months pass i started to trace cartoon charters and color them with my Own taste. I would even do cards for my parents or even other people but i would charge them on depending they asking for and how small or big is the cursive(calligraphy).
It also depends if I'm in the mood to do some cursive or trace characters.
That's pretty much all I gotta say how I started and now I'm doing little cursive art. That's How I get known By my cursive.
I have made some names or little quotes for them to Tattoo and Forever have MY writing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment