Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The things i see,hear,and smell in my block. by; Jose Tostado

    The things i see in my block  are car's from old school Lowriders to new model car's like hummers and
cadillac's , and porche's . You will catch homeless people  diging in trash cans looking for can's. I see trash can's  out side lined up every thurday morning. Police officers just happened to be patrolling down the nighborhood  so you will see police in the block at all times. In my block i see lot's of grafitti on the walls.
My friends be all up in the block in the middle of the street playing basket ball. I see in my block billboard's of food advertisements that be having me feeling hungry especially when they put up the pizza hut  bilboards .
Lots of street cats, dogs, and birds are all around the block.


    In my block you hear all types of gun shots being fired from gauges, revolvers, teks, and milimeters.
I hear alot of arguments going off in the block. I lesson to the cars crashing wile iam in the block playing ball.
Cars also be burning  rubber in the block doing donuts in the middle of the street. What i realy do hear often in the block is helocopters and airplanes flying by.  Police sirence and ambulance be going off in the block it's realy annoying but i guess i just got use to it. Every morning my neighbors roosters wake me up. Alot of noice from the dog's barking. little baby's crying .  I hear cars playing music. To be honest i can also hear the police engine when they pulling up, it's a one of a kind.


   In my block i smell that bomb as carne asada from the taco stand . When i go outside to hang out in my block i smell the food coming from one of the neighbors house.I smell that fire kush in my block when i walk out the door.When i walk down the alley it smells like dead dogs . It also smells real bad when a homeless person pass by me , man they smell bad so i be like forget that alley i'll just post up in the block. If i was  to walk down my block torse Central it starts to smell real good like that chicken from church's.

No comments:

Post a Comment