Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my number one



Somebody i will never forget is a woman name Deshawn. she is in her 30's and i guess you could say she is like my mentor and my best friend. i met her when i was 12 years old. my mother was walking me to school one day and we came across her and her husband who were giving out magazines on the street corner because they our Jehovah's Witnesses. Anyways after i met her i would stop to say hi when i would pass her on my way to school with my mom and then i stopped seeing her for a while until a few years later she showed up again when i was 15 years old. when she showed up again me and her began to hang out and spend time together and before i knew it me and her started to become really good friends.we went every where with each other to the movies,the mall,went out to eat at restaurants together we just had a blast. you know most people would think that its weird because i am just a teenager and she is an adult and that we should hang out with people our own age but truth is we don't care about the age difference. we just think of how great of a friend we have in each other.I titled this post my number one because my friend Deshawn truly is my number one.she means the world to me because nobody in this world can take her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment