Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"My Funny Experience i had" By:??? =)

My experience I have had I would say when I was practicing how to use a skateboard. And the skateboard I was practicing on was those  type of skateboards that were like plastics.And I started practicing on that skateboard. And i started to get the hang off it of how to use the skateboard. And when i was practicing how to use the skateboard I was at my auntie house with my Lil cousin. And the funniest part was that when I was practicing how to use the skateboard I felt to the floor like them people fall with one hand up and feet to the side. And when I fell I thought I was gonna cry but instead of cryng I busted out cracking up of myself cause the way I fell and it was funny. But since that i haven't practice no more or used a skateboard lol... But that's one of my experience i had and funniest...

No comments:

Post a Comment