Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hollywood High Sesh

                              By: Jacques Dimitriou

                     One day me and my homie wanted to go skate Hollywood High School, so we watched a little T.V., played some Midnight Club (L.A. Edition), and ate some food. After we did all that, we got ready, I hoped in the shower, brushed my teeth, and got my skateboard ready. Then we left my house, skated to the train station on Wilshire and Vermont and got on the red line to Hollywood and Highland.

                     I put my I-Pod on, went to my playlists, then went to On-The-Go, and pressed play. We went up the escalators and skated to Hollywood high, we went to the front of the school with the 5 stairs and the 8 stairs. We skated them did a few tricks. Then I wanted to switch Ollie the 8 so I went for it and I had gone to close to the wall and when I did it I ran into it in mid air. I had hurt myself so I stopped skating.

                    My homie, Jaquan, wanted to do the 12 stairs on the side of the school. So we went and he looked at them a few times then looked at me and said this is for “Janiah” (my little sister). He went back and took a deep breath and did them first go. He did them 2 times after that so he got them 3 times in a row.

                  He had suggested me to do them I had said “NO” then I walked down the stairs, out of no were he called me a pussy. I really hate when people call me names so I walked backed up them and looked back at them and went for them. My feet was not positioned right and I ate S*^T and snapped my skateboard. He started to laugh but he didn’t know I was really hurt until he walked down the stairs. He had helped me up and we walked to the train station.

                  We had gone back to my house, He practically lived with us, and he started to play the game and I just went to sleep. A few hours went by and I woke up. When I woke up I realized that that was the biggest thing I had ever went for, the first skateboard I had ever snapped, and the first time I actually hurt myself. Then I turned out that I was really happy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment