Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mee && Myy Ex boyfriend

I had met a person and I thought that he was the best ever.  So many smiles and laughs, having fun together.  Somtimes you feel so loved u don't know how to let go. But it all ended with anger and hate we don't talk and we're not friends.One of my very close friends always makes it better. She knows just what to say helps me understand that i'm too young to be in a serious relationship or to know anything about it.That one thing helps me know i'm not ready for a relationship. I have alot to know and learn especially to have all the fun in my life.It really feels good when you could do whatever you want and nobody telling you anything.

When we started being together we always use too go out and have fun we would laugh for everything.I was shy at frist but days when by and I started getting use too him.There was never a reason for us to argue or fight we thought it was stupid.It was like the best 2 months we had  a party for his niece 5 birthday,the night was so much fun we took pictures and dance all night.Everybody had fun it was a family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment