Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grandmother passed away !!! By: Gomez,Ronald

      It was sunday morning jan.10,2009 when my grandmother woke up she was really sick she said she was feeling dizzy and she couldnt walk that well. That day my uncle hade came to my house because my mom called him and told what was wrong with my grandma. When he came he started tellin her she she wanted to go to the hospital she said no ,she hates being in the hospital for days so she didnt wanted to go. My mom started crying because ma grandma was starting to lose her voice.


       My grandma decided to go to the hospital my mom was happy when my uncle tod her they was going to take my grandma already.so when they took her everyone went accept me because i was on house arrest.I felt disapointed because for what i had done i couldnt go see ma grandma at the hospital. So i stayed alone in my house my friends had came over my house we decided to drink. That night my mom called to see how i was doing i tryed speaking normal but i was just too drunk.She notice that something wasn't right about me so she send my dad to come see what was wrong. I told all my friends they had to leave they all ran out the house. Ihen like 20min later my dad comes i already had clean the house and tooken my self a shower.


       when my dad walks in the house he starts looking for me i screamed  "im in my room room pops". He opens my door tells me to get up and he starts smeeling around me i tell him i wasnt doing anything bad my mom is tripping. He leaves the house and back too the hospital when he gets there they tell him his mom has died already. He blamed it on me that he didnt even talk to his mom before she past away.and that has always been in my head and its the reason why i do the things  i do now in this days. And still gets me in trouble with the law and end up in jail for months.


No comments:

Post a Comment