Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Experiences with Technology By Geneva



My earliest experiences with technology were with a i215  chirp. The chirp was invented the year 2005. The chirp was the hottest thing out. I enjoyed my i215 ! the thing i loved about the i215 where we converse by speaker. My next technology system my mom purchased was play station 2. I really didnt play my play station because i had other things i was doing. I only got a play station just because my cousin i had one. During my high school years i took a computer course. it was the best class i ever took, because  i always wanted to learn about how computers work.i learned how to use powerpoint, and word in microsoft office. I learned how to save as and attach by email, to send off to another person. The year 2010 i got a fancy phone called the my touch slide. On the my touch slide to you are able to access text, email, facebook, and download applications. The my touch is a 3G smart phone, so much has developed in the technology world.

No comments:

Post a Comment