Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Techonolgy as a lifestyle By Elmer Barrera



In my sixteen years I've seen how technology has adapted to a lifestyle, how we went from chirping to video talk, how we've gone from black and white movies to 3D movies, how we went from dial-up Internet to wireless Internet. All these things have made a significant change in how we live our lives today.

I remember as a kid I was so excited when i got my first portable cassette player, I felt all cool listening to my tapes. Then I upgraded to a CD player and i saw the cassette player like a piece of garbage, it was a huge brick compared to a CD player. I was actually able to skip tp the next track unlike the cassette player. Looking back from now its like WOW! what a huge change. I'm now able to listen to music on my phone, I could put up to like 2,000 songs and even listen to radio on it.

Things like this are the things that have changed our lifestyle, whether your a musician or just a fan it has made it easier to listen to what you like where ever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment