Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Everything I regret In Fremont By Edwin Castaneda

One thing I won't forget about  my life is getting kicked out from Fremont High School. I learn that getting kicked out from a school isn't good. Everything I've done bad in Fremont,I regret. But sometimes it's better to make mistakes at first, so that later you wont do em again. I should of done my best from beginging to senoir year. Adviseing other should be a great idea for me, I'm a good example, so other won't be in the same situation like me. Now that I'm attending Youthbuild Charter Shool, Im going to give it my best. My accomplishment is to increase my credits, so that I could attented a regular school. I'm not planning on going back to Fremont, if so I might end up in the same situation as I am right now. Once I get all my credits, I plan on attending another school, I'm still undecided. My goal for this senoir year is to graduate so I can get a better life. I want to make the best out of life. Father and mother always give me advise, so that I won't make the same mistake they did. So my accomplishment is to graduate from a regular school. When I gradaute I'm going to leave California, and move to new york to start college over there. Also, my goal is to be  professional soccer player. I love and enjoy playin that sport since I was five years old, that's why I plan on beinging a proffesional soccer player

No comments:

Post a Comment