Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THE WORSE DAY EVER

It all started when i was at school in i had got into a fight after the fight i thought it was all over until they came to my house my mom was there my brother in my sister in my cousin it was so sad   because my granny was too they took me to jail i thought i was never going to get out but i did in due to the fact i was scared it didnt even matter because when i got out i was going back for her again but when i got out i went to court in i was placed on house aresst in then they placed me on probataion in that right there messed up everything i was so upset but i new that she had it comeing because i didnt even kno in i was the only one that got in trouble but when i got out i went up to the school in i had anouther fight with her it made me feel so good but i was still in trouble but i new why i did learn my lession that jail is no fun in trust me i dont want to spend none of my time in therebut from that day on i never did nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment