Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My World by orlando alvarado

                                                                     My Room

You see a white clean door. You open it, and it smells Good like Airfreshener. There’s a Black Carpet and you see a made bed. Also, you hear music playing and the gate being open, and closed. You Also See clothes hanged neatly in the closet, organized shoes  and a big plasma T.v and it smells like brand new clothes. Thers also a big widow with no dust and when its open, you smell the burning of weed/kush being smoked. There’s also a big red drawer and in the night you can hear people Tagging/doing Graffiti  in the alley and also hear cats meowing . also you can hear the neighbor coughing because he is smoking. You can hear people talking and chattering in the alley but when you open the window all you smells is we and the smell of piss. Also, you hear people walking downstairs back and forth. Also Sometimes the room smells like Takis. You also See a dirty couch that really needs to be clean and kinda smells like feet.






An Experience

The experience i had was when i fell in love for the first time. on Sept,22,10 i met a girl on my moms wedding. i really liked her and i never thought or imagined it, but it was a love at first sight. she also really liked me so she would be come to my house everyday to go see me. i loved her and she loved me. but, at first she never trusted me because she thought i was a player. i told her i wasnt so she said to prove to her she was the one i love. so i showed her, i stop going to party's everyweek, put my friends infront of her, . but, then she moved to compton and we had discussed about it that we cant be together nomore. because she moved house. i told her it didnt matter to me, i would still go everyweek on the bus just go see her. so then then like a week passed and on a thursday. she called me saying that she thinks its better to be friends because she only gets to see me once a week. not like how she wants to see me. now sometimes i still ask myself if she loved me, and i loved her, what seems to be the problem? the distance dont matter. the day she left me she told me that she left because she dont really get to see me and i asked heris that the reason why, or you found somebody else? she said no its because of what she had told me. The distance

No comments:

Post a Comment