Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Unexpected.! : ) By: Arely.!

A few month ago I discovered something that i knew would change the rest of my life. I wasn't really expecting all this to happen and that's the reason why I was really depressed. My first choice was to have an abortion. I was unsure about it at first but then I thought I had no choice but to abort. When I started feeling worse about the situation I had a talk with a close friend. She seemed happy that I was going to have a child. That's when I realized I was going to make a huge mistake. She made me seethe truth. It didnt really matter what people were going to think of me. After a while i decided to go to the doctor with the so called "father". The doctor told me I was going to have twins. I was very happy. I took it as a blessing. The bright side of it was that not everyone has the chance to have two beautiful children at once. At this point I was more relieved about me being pregnant. Everything started getting better when my mother confronted me. She asked me and all I had to say was "yes". All I needed was her support and there I had it, but it's a fucking rollercoaster. All the ups and downs and not having the support from the one person you really want and need it from. Even with out that person I'm still here. Now all I really need to worry about is school and my two little ones.! And now all of a sudden someone came along. Some who I really didnt expect to be by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment