Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bill's Room

In Bill's Big room ,you can see little hats on the walls. A big plasma TV to watch.So many square pictures of my family.You can also hear loud music in the big room.When you walk the wooden squeky floor sound wierd.You can also,smell the strong cholon in the Big room.You may also have a taste of cherry in your mouth.outside the Big room you can hear loud ,noisy cars passing by. Also you can hear the wind blowing the old trees.In the nice room you can touch the warm, nice bed to lay down on. And also touch the long controller to watch the new plasma Tv.




I remember My first expirience when i road my first Bike i was about 5 years old it was hard at first because i keeped falling off the bike. But then i started getting use to it and was having fun riding it . I would b riding my bike fast and strat doing tricks in the park.I remember when i grew out of it i grew taller and bigger so i needed a new bike and i remember the first time i road my first bike

No comments:

Post a Comment