Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Fight! by Alfredo Garcia

        I remember one time I was playing with my friend and my brother , till I heard my friend run to the back yard and tell his dad about some people that were walking by the side walk in the front of my house . His dad walked to the front and started arguing with three other guys that were his enemies. I remember one of them pulled out a knife and tryed to attack my friends dad and the other guys that were with him came to the front to help him out and then his enemies had more people coming and they pulled out weapons from the car and the riot began. That is something I will never forget because that was the craziest thing Ive ever seen.

It was hard to keep track of the fight because of all the people fighting but I saw some people get stabbed, some ran away and I remember my friends dad figfhting someone but the thing is his nose was bleeding but at the same time the other guy got hit in the face several times and then ran away. After that guy ran away his friend came and attacked his dad and he picked up a rake and couldove saverely hurt him. But luckily my dad helped him by grabbing the stick away from my friends dad so my dad ended up being involved in the riot. I saw a bunch of people hurt and eventually everyone left except two guys. I remember the police came and they were going to take my friends dad to jail but they didnt because there was witnesses saying he didnt do nothing. So they took the other guys to jail and I came home and started my brothers what happened and thats all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment