Tuesday, February 22, 2011

lifes Change

             Everything happen so fast. A momment to another it was a firday after noon i was with the homeboys and we were going to mob up the hood. So we went out that night .So mah homie got out of the car and walked over to the wall of the skool..and he had open the spray can and i walk over to the cornor to look out.
             I was in the cornor wen i seen a guy just started to hit mah homie.so i lost it because he was one of mah close homieboys. So thats wen i ran up and i started to hit him and they said i had a stick in mah hands. So i blacked out and they were holdng me back because he look all mest up. after that we all scared lke rats we heard the sirec of the copes that were comeding to get us. I was on the run for like 3 days i went to the hoime malos pad. I stayed there for like two days. The next day.i went tomah house because he told me everything was kool for me to go home so i did..so i went home and i was asleep. Next thing i know the copes rated mah house with out nowhere to run and in side mah head i was thinking i mest up. 

            Now i find mah self sitting in the day room in east lake and im like wanting to brush in tears but i just couldn't i had to go through this i put mah self in this postition i had to get out. Days had passed and mah court day came and thats wen the judge told me that she wanted to give me the maxium time 11 years in Y/A jr prison. So i still was fighting mah case untill mah last court day apeard...thats wen i plead guilty and they had let me go on a deal to placement. The deal was i had to do good and graduate from there. So i waited 2 weeks for me to be able to leave to placement.
            
            Finally i was on mah way out of central and going to placement into optimist i was kind free and i was feeling good i had to acomplish mah goals and get out of all this mess so i had to get out of the gang stop drugs.and all the negativity. So i was out and i had to do good to get out of placement. So i changed mah life  around i had to do good to make my mom proud and do it for mah own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment